BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
• Instructions for Students
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Time Clock
2. Links for On-Campus Departments:
• Instructions for Campus Employers
• Post/Manage a Campus Job
• Hire a Student
• Pay Rates for Student Employees
• Exception Requests
3. Links for Off-Campus Employers:
• To post a community job, please visit the Help Wanted webpage, contact the BYU-Idaho
Academic Discovery Center (208.496.9800), or visit the Career Navigator Website.
4. Student Employment Policies and Procedures:
• Required Identification for Completing the Federal i-9 Form
• IRS W-4 Form (to change or view current form)
• International Students
• Employment of Relatives Policy (from University Policies webpage)
• Student Employment Policy (from University Policies webpage)
• Required Employee Notices (required by law to be posted and available to employees)
5. Tools for the HR Office
• Admin Login (BYU-Idaho)