BYU-Idaho values suggestions and ideas that can improve the university.
Use our Feedback Form to let us know what you think.
(Policy Link: http://www.byui.edu/policies/policy2_7b.htm)
1. Dependents of BYU-Idaho employees receive a tuition waiver of 76 credits to be used at BYU, BYU-Idaho, or LDS Business College.
2. Dependents have until the age of 30 to use their credits.
3. The waiver can be set to pay for a full or half credit load, or the waiver can be deferred for use at a later date.
4. When incoming dependents enroll at BYU-Idaho they will automatically receive a full tuition waiver (if they have been listed as a dependent in the HR system).
5. Any changes for dependents attending BYU-Idaho should be received a month prior to the start of the semester.
6. Please contact HR at least one month prior to each semester about dependents attending BYU or LDSBC.
Please be timely in notifying HR regarding tuition waiver needs.
Return requests to:
Liz Hokanson (email@example.com)
Human Resources Office