Open Contracting for Fall Semester begins February 17
In Chapman Hall, each apartment has three bedrooms (six roommates) along with a living room, bathroom, and closets in the hallway for storage. Cooking facilities are not available at Chapman, but meal options can be arranged through Food Services. Contracts are available for $779 a semester.
- Bunked twin XL bed 61" off the ground. Bed rail available upon request.
- Mattress cover.
- High efficiency closets - short and long hanging space and dresser drawers for each person. Includes a personal vanity area with storage (razors, deodorant, hair products, etc).
- One desk and chair per person.
- Shelves in each bedroom.
- Marker board in living room.
- Ironing board and cover.
- Microfridge® (microwave and small fridge/freezer).
- One sofa and one loveseat in the living room.
- Vaccum, broom, dustpan, bucket, mirror, shower curtain, toilet brush, and plunger.
- Coin-op laundry facilities.
- High-speed wireless internet.
- Satellite TV/DVD in main and upper lounges.
- Ping pong table, piano, and community kitchenette (for occasional use) in upper lounge