2019/2020 Scholarship Changes
- Beginning Fall 2019, all BYU-Idaho Scholarships will be referred to as Grants.
- The Thomas E. Ricks Grant combines and replaces the Academic and General Scholarships. Students will be evaluated based on both financial need and academic achievement.
- The Thomas E. Ricks Grants will be awarded for all three semesters but will not exceed full LDS tuition amounts per semester.
- Students must be enrolled in 12 or more credits to receive the full amount. A student may take 6-11.5 credits and still receive a prorated portion of the grant. Students do not need to contact the financial aid office to have this grant prorated. This grant will not be disbursed to a student enrolled in less than 6 credits.
Fall 2019 Students
- The 2019/2020 FAFSA priority deadline is June 1st. Students who submit their FAFSA by June 1st may anticipate timely financial aid disbursements during the first week of Fall 2019. Verification documents may be required after submission of the FAFSA.
- The 2019/2020 verification document priority deadline is July 1st. Students who submit all required documents by July 1st may also anticipate timely financial aid disbursements during the first week of Fall 2019.
- Students on Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Warning or Suspension after Spring 2019 will receive an email immediately after Spring 2019 grades are posted informing them of their status. SAP Suspended students may have the option to appeal to receive financial aid for Fall 2019.