The following departments on campus offer talent-based grants:
- No FAFSA is required
Studentmust be admitted as a campus student
- Students must have less than 140 cumulative earned credits at the time of evaluation
Studentmust be meeting the university’s satisfactory academic progress standards
Awarding and selection
- Students must be enrolled in 14 or more credits to receive a Talent grant
- Grants will not typically disburse until the first week of the semester
- Students must complete the “Thank You Letter” posted on their student financial aid portal before funds will disburse
- Grants may be prorated in a student’s final semester at BYU-Idaho when graduating with a 4-year degree. Request for a proration here.
The application process is determined by each individual department. Please contact the individual departments for additional information.