Church Permission Info
Questions and Copyright Requests
We encourage faculty to include the teachings of our modern prophets in your classrooms but wish to emphasize these guidelines when using these teachings:
- If possible, provide a link to the content rather than copying and reposting it.
- Articles, talks, short stories, poems, music, essays, etc. should be copied in their entirety.
- Attribution should be given to all authors and creators.
- The Church copyright notice should appear on any copies.
Remember permission to use this content for educational purposes does not include permission to create anthologies or compilations of General Authority writings. For such scholarly endeavors, you must contact the Intellectual Property Office.
Marketing Campaigns and Devotionals
For outside of campus uses, request permissions from the LDS Church for its copyrighted material or trademarks, please follow this link:Request Permission
Note: The approximate time frame for receiving a reply is 45 days. Requests involving considerable quantities of material may take longer.
You may also view the Rights and Use Information as posted on the Church's website.
For further assistance or information regarding Church copyrighted materials, you may contact the Church's Intellectual Property Office at:
- Phone: 1-801-240-3959 or 1-800-453-3860, ext. 2-3959
- Fax: 1-801-240-1187
- E-Mail: email@example.com