Food Services oversees the various food eateries at The Crossroads and Freshens, as well as the vending machines on campus.
- Catering Services
- Cow Appreciation Day (Chick-fil-A)
- The Crossroads
- Dining Dollars (meal plan)
- MC Market
Housing & Student Living
Student Living is an apartment life model based on principles of love, shared responsibility, and mutual respect. The apartment represents the most natural and effective place for students to learn and apply these principles.
- Approved Housing Exception Form
- Approved Housing Search (single students)
- Approved Housing Guidebook
- Community Housing List (married students)
- Contract Dates
- Interactive Housing Contract
- Student Landlord Housing Contract
- Student Living Guidebook
- Student Living Lessons
There are many ways you can get involved on campus. Explore how!
- Academics / Networking
- Campus Life
- Performing Arts
International Services assists students attending BYU-Idaho on an F-1 or J-1 visa or other immigration status. Depending on the immigration status there are specific rules and regulations that students must follow to maintain status. You may wish to share these with your student.
- New incoming international students must check in with international services sometime in the first week or two of the semester. (This may also be done online at http://international.byui.edu)
- International students must enroll in at least 12 credits each on-track semester, however, please remember that no more than one class or three credits of online coursework may be counted towards the requirement of 12 credits. Students are welcome to take more online courses than that described above, be we can only count that amount towards the 12 credits. Hybrid classes are considered to be on-campus classes.
- Students are required to obtain a travel signature on their immigration documents (I-20 or DS-2019) before leaving the country for the first time and once a year thereafter.
BYU-Idaho hosts a Get Connected series of events each semester, including international student orientation, to help incoming students transition to the university. The international student orientation helps students better understand immigration regulations. We encourage students to arrange travel plans such that they can attend Get Connected.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Parking Services issues car and bicycle permits for on-campus parking, as well as visitor parking passes.
- Bicycle Permit
- Campus Parking Permit
- Leaving a Vehicle on Campus During Break
- Parking Rules & Regulations
- Parking Surveys
- Sidewalk Safety and Bicycle Regulations
- View or Appeal Parking or Sidewalk Safety Citations