Summer Session Classes
Error rendering content unit:*[@Name='HighlightedLinks']
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Courses Offered for Summer Session 2018
Students can register for up to 10 credits, on campus or online and will be charged per credit. Withdrawal from a course is the student's responsibility. Classes are not automatically dropped because of non-attendance. Students transferring credits to BYU-Idaho (other schools attended, concurrent/dual enrollment and/or AP from high school) should consult with BYU-Idaho Advising to determine the BYU-Idaho courses for which they count. You don't want to repeat course requirements.
Summer Registration Date: May 1
Course Registration Process
- Log into my.byui.edu.
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- Below "Registration", change the "Term" to "Summer Session 2017."
- You must select "Extended" as a sub program.
- A new window will appear. Click "Add/Drop Courses."
- Under the "Add column", check next to the courses you wish to add and follow the prompts.